What Happens To The Body After Putting on (Nail Polish)?
Women like to have their nails trimmed and polished with various colors of nail polish. But, did you know that this can affect your health and even harm it? Even the most popular types of nail polish in America are very harmful!
A Particular Research Showed A Stunning Discovery
24 women participated in a study. The researchers tested various toxins and the signs they showed. The toxins produced evidence in the body of every woman. It was astonishing that every single one of them used nail polish! They all had triphenyl phosphate 10 hours after they’ve applied nail polish! It’s a very alarming sign.
Another study also managed to conclude that this chemical was discovered in 8 of 10 tested types of nail polish. 2 of them didn’t even mention it on their label which is extremely dangerous for us, as we endanger our health.
What does Triphenyl Phosphate represent?
Triphenyl phosphate or otherwise called TPHP is very dangerous endocrine system and our hormones. It may affect their development, reproduction, regulation and metabolism.
It’s especially dangerous for very young girls that are used to nail polish very often. The development of hormones is very important for them. This chemical is also:
– Reproductive Toxin
– Neurotoxin (developmental effects)
– Allergen and skin irritant
– Endocrine Toxin
Other Health Threats
– Formaldehyde. This is a carcinogen which dissolves in air and water. The symptoms it offers are asthma, a scratchy throat and difficult breathing. People who have chronic diseases should especially be careful because they are susceptible to poisoning from this chemical.
– Toluene. It can disturb the development in small children. It was even found in breast milk! It can irritate the skin, too.
– Dibutyl Phthalate. The risks it poses are similar. It disturbs our hormones and our reproductive system.
Natural Nail Polish Choices
Fortunately, some companies produce nail polish with natural ingredients. They can’t cause hormone disruption, cancer or allergies. These are some of the best options:
1. Honeybee Gardens has numerous colors. They are based on water. You can remove them with alcohol only.
2. Acquarella offers over 50+ colors. They are also based on water and are without any dangerous chemicals.
3. SpaRitual doesn’t contain any toxins and is also vegan.
4. Peacekeeper Cause-Metics has nail polishes that contain argan oil and no toxins at all! They are amazing for your nails!
Make sure you have fun with your manicure and pedicure and not fear for your healthor the health of your children!
Article and image source:www.realfarmacy.comhttp://herbalhouse365.com/2017/11/11/what-happens-to-the-body-after-putting-on-nail-polish/https://i1.wp.com/herbalhouse365.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/nails.jpg?fit=600%2C320https://i1.wp.com/herbalhouse365.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/nails.jpg?resize=150%2C150BEAUTYRECIPESnails