THEY SAID APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IS GREAT FOR YOU, BUT THIS IS WHAT THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU
Natural and uninstalled apple cedar vinegar is a mighty healing and cleansing elixir, a naturally occurring antibiotic, as well as antiseptic which fight germs and bacteria.
These are the health benefits of apple cedar vinegar:
- Arthritis – combined with honey it can be used for treating arthritis. You can apply it externally for treating joint pain. You can drink a glass of water with 2 tsp of AVC and 2 tsp of honey 3 times a day. The affected place can be soaked in a solution of ACV for 10 minutes 2-3 times a day (1/4 cup of ACV and ½ cup of water). Poultice can also be made by soaking a cloth in a mixture of ACV and water and then wrap the place, securing it with a dry cloth to retain the heat. When the wet cloth cools down, wring it out in the hot solution and apply a fresh one. Repeat this procedure for couple of times.
- Eczema – Take the usual dosage of ACV and honey with water and consume it 3 times a day with your meals. You can apply diluted ACV to the skin for couple of times a day (1 tsp to a half cup of water). Do not take salt because it will aggravate the condition considerably. People who suffer from eczema are usually potassium deficient.
- Asthma – add 1 tbsp. of ACV in a glass of water and sip it for half an hour. Repeat the treatment after another half hour. If the wheezing still persists then you can take a second glass. A beneficial treatment can be deep breathing exercises.
- Blood loss – in circumstances where the blood flow is too free and is too persistent like a nose bleeding without any apparent reason, then you can take 2 tsp of ACV in a glass of water 3 times per day. It will aid in restoring the natural clotting properties of the blood.
- Colitis – add 2 tsp of ACV and honey with water 3 times per day. An enema of a tsp or more of molasses can also help.
- Tired and sore eyes – take 2 tsp of both ACV and honey should be put in a glass of water, 3 times per day. The onset of the tired and sore eyes will be retarded.
- Fatigue – when chronic fatigue appears then it means that the body needs attention. Most of the people affected with this condition do not have enough sleep. In order to cure a poor quality sleep, you can consume honey as it acts like a sedative to the body. After you take it, 20 minutes will be enough for it to be digested and absorbed in the body. It is a predigested sugar that has been digested into the stomach of the honey bee, requiring no effort on the part of the human stomach for digestion. Make a mixture of 3 tsp of ACV to a cup of honey and keep it by your bedside. Take the mixture before you go to bed. It will induce sound sleep within 1 hour. If you don’t fall asleep, then repeat the procedure.
- Hearing – take the normal dosage of ACV 3 times per day.
- Hemorrhages – ACV helps in blood clot more easily. If a person consumes ACV regularly and cuts themselves, then the wound will dry up almost instantly. If the wounds do not heal quickly, then you can take 2 tsp of ACV mixed with half or a whole glass of water at mealtimes and in between. 6 glasses are needed for the whole day. You can apply a very weak solution of ACV and water over the wound and the cut.
- High blood pressure – health will be maintained if you are prepared to adjust the living and eating habits as ACV is not the cure, but is only a way towards a healthier and happier life. 2 tsp of ACV and honey should be mixed in a glass of water and be consumed 3-4 times a day.
- Hiccups – you should drink 1 tsp of ACV neat, or take ACV mixed with water before mealtimes to prevent its occurrence.
- Heartburn – it usually happens after eating, or up to 2 hours later. Take the usual dosage of ACV and water before the meals.
- Headaches – some headaches are associated with organic disorders like kidney troubles, others are psychogenic, or tension headaches. There is also the migraine. Honey can help in relieving the pain from headaches. You can prevent the attack by taking 2 tsp of it at each meal. You can also take ACV in equal parts with water, placing it into a small basin on a stove and let it boil slowly. When the fume starts to rise, place your head over it and inhale 50-80 breaths. It will alleviate the pain considerably, if not entirely.
- Varicose veins – apply undiluted ACV to the affected area in the mornings and in the evenings. Massage well towards the heart. Take ACV and honey 3 times a day (2 tsp each in a glass of water).
- Itchy scalp – make a solution of ACV (1 tsp) and a glass of water and dip your comb in it. Then comb your hair thoroughly until saturated. Perform it 15 minutes before you wash your hair. The method will help in removing dandruff.
- External application – ACV is great in cleaning the body, so you can take a bath where you’ll add 1 tsp of ACV to half a glass of water. Pour some mixture in your palm (previously cupped) and put a palmful mixture in the bath. Your skin will return its glory.
- Teeth – ACV can help in removing tartar deposits. You can brush your teeth with it to whiten them up. Use 1 tsp of ACV in a glass of water for the mouthwash and repeat the procedure every night until you receive the required results. Drink ACV to prevent teeth decay, sore gums, or ulcerated gums, but make sure the solution is not too strong.
- Sore throat – gargle a mixture of 1 tsp of ACV and water every hour. The second mouthful should be swallowed. Repeat it every hour until the condition improves.
- Coughs – 2 tsp of ACV and 2 of honey mixed in a glass of water should be taken before meals, or when the irritation occurs. You can keep a glass of the same mixture by your bed so that you can take sips in the evening if the attack appears.
- Nervousness – take a glassful of water combined with 2 tsp each of ACV and honey, 3 times per day. Eliminate any refined flour and sugar form our diet.
- Shingles – ACV will alleviate pain from shingles if applied 6 times per day to the affected area (make diluted mixture). You can consume the usual dosage internally.
- Obesity – take 2 tsp of ACV in a glass of water each morning before the meal and also during the day over a period of some time. Sip the drink during the meal to prevent overeating and promote digestion.
- Stuffy nose – ACV can be used as an inhalant. Use the method just like the one for headaches. This treatment will help you remove congestion and any inflammation which may result from excessive accumulation of mucous.
- Nail issues – cider vinegar helps in making the nails stronger and healthier. Each white spot on the nail will be eliminated. Take 2 tsp of ACV in a glass of water 3 times a day.
- Menstruation – cider vinegar therapy will regulate and normalize profuse bleeding. Take 2 tsp of ACV in a glass of water 3 times a day. Plenty of water should be taken during the period because it will help in speedy elimination.
- Mucous discharges – take the usual dosage 3 times a day before the meals. Eliminate rye, corn, and wheat from your diet.
- Hair loss – hair falls out because of a tissue salt deficiency, so the ACV with its properties will re-establish a natural balance and supply the deficiencies where needed. It will maintain the hair’s natural growth and cease the fall out as well as help it grow more rapidly and thickly. It will take 2 months so perseverance is needed. Take 1 tsp of ACV in a glass of water between the meals. You can use the vinegar externally for treating dandruff.
- Kidneys and bladder – take 2 tsp of ACV in a glass of water 6 times a day. Drink couple of glasses of water in the mornings with 1 tsp of ACV in each drink. You can also consume comfrey tea in the morning with a tsp of ACV for sufficient cleansing action.
- Hay fever – there is an excess of fluid which the body tries to offload during this condition. Take 1 tbsp. of honey after each meal for a fortnight before the onset of the hay fever season. Then take the ordinary dosage of these 2 ingredients: 2 tsp of ACV and 2 of honey in a glass of water, 3 times a day. Maintain the dosage during the day.
- Food poisoning – people who regularly consume ACV will never suffer any side effects from food poisoning due to the vinegar’s antiseptic quality that seems to render noxious food harmless.
- Ear discharge – it usually occurs during childhood. 1 tsp of ACV should be put into a glass of water and be consumed mid morning and mid afternoon. The issue will disappear shortly.
- Dizziness – take 2 tsp of ACV along with 2 tsp of honey in a glass of hot water 3 times per day. Do not expect instant results because nature works slowly, but effectively. While you progress the intensity if the condition will lessen.
- Diarrhea – ACV helps with digestion, assimilation, and elimination of food. It is an antiseptic to the intestines and the whole of the digestive tract. You can prepare this treatment: take 1 tsp of ACV in a glass of water and consume it between the meals. 6 glasses during the whole day should be taken. Diarrhea is actually a natural attempt of the body to eliminate poison which irritates the digestive tract. No drugs should be taken to suppress these healing symptoms. ACV will lessen the intensity, allowing the natural course of elimination take place.
Natural and uninstalled apple cedar vinegar is a mighty healing and cleansing elixir, a naturally occurring antibiotic, as well as antiseptic which fight germs and bacteria. These are the health benefits of apple cedar vinegar: Arthritis – combined with honey it can be used for treating arthritis. You can apply it...email@example.comAdministratorHerbal House 365